Sunday, February 15, 2009

2009 02 15 Notes

So, we went to the mall to get towels, shelving (which we forgot to buy and will have to go back for), and groceries. Of course, we also ended up buying a new rice cooker and a paper shredder, which we needed but weren't planning on buying today. We definitely needed the shredder since I mucked up our older one with some sort of unidentified adhesive or plastic, much like I killed the one before that. Seems like a pattern.

In any case I saw this:

and I thought, " I gotta get me some of that".

It was great, by the way.

Then, I noticed a certain

Which, at the book store seems to have taken the form of Obamamania.

Good for Japan. "Audacity of Hope" is an excellent read. Particularly the chapter on his take on foreign relations.

No comments:

Post a Comment